Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Iam proud to be Rajini's friend - Jackie Shroff



Jackie shroff is first time acting in a tamil movie called Aranya Kandam. Jackie plays the role of a Dada in the film which also stars ravikrishna and others.

In a press meet addressing people jackie says, I always have a special feeling towards chennai and its people. Recently AR Rahman has taken india to the global map by winning the golden globe. I wish to continue acting in tamil movies.

There are great professionals like Ilaiyaraja and SPB. SPB has sung many songs for me in hindi.
Chennai has another special human none other than Superstar rajini, i have been coming to chennai for the past 26 years. Me and Rajini have acted in a movie called Uttar Dakshin where i played rajini's younger brother. I had known rajini before that itself but became very close after this movie.

For my marriage reception rajini had come inspite of busy schedule, he knows the value of friendship than anybody. He has always been a special person to me. Iam happy to be in chennai again.

No comments: