Monday, July 21, 2008

Superstar responding to kannada activist who are opposing his movie to be released in Karnataka



Here is a small translation of what Superstar says regarding the protest against his movies release in Karnataka.

Superstar says " Recently there has been a talk regarding my speech in hognekal protest. There has been some misunderstanding about what i said. I did say that those people need to be kicked, who did i refer to, all those people who dont any peace between Tamil Nadu and Karnataka. Iam not a fool to say the entire karnataka people need to be kicked. These are false allegations by some poisonous elements.

If they say i need to apologize only then my movies will be released then its not a loss for me. I will not ask for any apology since i have not done any mistake.

Let people like Parvatham Rajkumar, Ambarish, Vishnuvardhan say that i have done something wrong, I will ask for apology otherwise dont even think about it.

I request you'll to put an end to this as soon as possible."

No comments: